This visa lets a child outside Australia move to Australia to live with their parents.Cost of application is From AUD2,710 for the main applicant
- Be dependent on their parent who is an Australian citizen or eligible New Zealand citizen or an Australian permanent visa holder.
- Be sponsored by an eligible parent or their parent's spouse or de facto partner.
- Be 18 & above and under 25 studying full-time or over 18 with a disability (see 'age requirements’ below for additional information)
- The child cannot be or ever have been married or engaged to be married or in a de facto relationship.
- Meet the health requirement
- Pay debts to the Australian Government
- For sponsors: be the child’s parent or their parent's current spouse or de facto partner
- Sign the Australian Values Statement