TSS 482 VISA TO PERMANENT RESIDENCY
Pathways to apply for Permanent Residency on a Medium Term TSS 482 Visa:
- Employer Sponsored Temporary Transition Stream (ENS/RSMS) for those who are on the Medium Term list
- Employer Sponsored Direct Entry Stream (ENS/RSMS)
- General Skilled Migration (189/190/489)
- Partner Migration (As the partner/spouse/de facto of an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen)
Medium-Term TSS 482 Visa
- granted for four years.
- capacity for onshore visa renewals (not limited to one) and a
- pathway to Australian permanent residency after three years.
This stream is relatively similar to the current 457 visa.
The medium-term TSS visa is aimed at applicants working in skilled occupation which the Government believes are critically needed – and will be needed in the longer term.
In order to qualify for this visa applicants must meet the following criteria:
- your occupation must be on the Medium and Long-Term Strategic Skills List.
- At least two years of relevant work experience is required.
- The existing 457 program only requires the applicants to have a closely-related qualification at the correct level and do not require work experience. For the TSS Visa each occupation still has a minimum work experience requirement – either three years or five years – based on the skill level of the nominated occupation.
- Candidates must be paid at the minimum salary for the position
- police check.
- Do Labour market testing
- Employers will be required to pay a $3000 or $5000 training levy to the Australian Government for all 186/187 applications.
TSS Visa To PR in 2018
Find more TSS VISA (TEMPORARY SKILL SHORTAGE VISA) visa options.